TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to SARTOPOLIS. owned by SARTOPOLIS S.P.A., a company with legal office in Via Generale Orsini, 42 80132 Naples (NA), Italy and office at ASI Industrial Zone Aversa Nord 81032 Carinaro (CE).
• To use the Services, you must first accept the Terms. If you are using Services on behalf of an organization, you agree to these Terms and Conditions for such Organization and you promise to have the authority to bind the Organization to these Terms. In that case, "you" and "yours" will also refer to this organization where possible.
• You must be over 13 years of age to use the Services and children under the age of 13 can not use them. If you are over the age of 13, but you do not yet have the legal age to form a binding contract (in many jurisdictions, this age is 18) then you must take your parent or guardian to read these Terms and accept them for you may first use the Services. If you are a parent or guardian and you consent to your child's registration with the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions regarding the use of your child's services.
• You agree that use of the Services is not contingent upon the provision of any future functionality or functionality or on the basis of oral or written public comments published by the owner or one of its affiliates or affiliates (including the Provider) about the functionality or future functionality.
• BY USING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE ACCEPTING SERVICES OR ANY MATERIAL INCLUDED OR WITH THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, WHY CAN NOT USE, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL SERVICES. THIS IS INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USING Sartopolis.com TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR MERCHANDISE ("PRODUCTS").
• A variety of information, reviews, recommendations, messages, comments, postings, texts, graphics, software, photographs, videos, data and other materials ("Content") may be made available through the Services provided by us and our suppliers Content provided by the owner "). While the owner and supplier strive to keep the content provided through accurate, complete, up-to-date services, they can not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content provided by the owner.
3. Owners rights
• You acknowledge and agree that the owner and / or its content providers (including the Provider) have all legal rights, title, and interest in the Services and content provided by the vendor and that the contents of the Services and Content provided by the owner is protected by copyrights, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws (whether they are registered or not, and wherever these rights exist in the world).
• You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, view, modify, create derivative works or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the content provided by the owner without the prior written consent of the owner or its content providers, if it were. The owner and its content providers have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit, at their sole discretion, the reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work or exploitation in whole or in part owner -Support provided. The owner and its content providers have the right, at any time, to request the paternity of any Content provided by the owner posted on sartopolis.com and to oppose any use, distortion or other modification of such Content. Reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of a work derived from or exploitation in any way of content provided by the owner, expressly authorized in writing by the proprietor or its content providers, are executed on their own for legitimate purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws.
4. License and Usage Restrictions
• The owner and supplier provide a personal, universal, royalty-free, limited, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the services and content provided by an owner for personal use only as permitted by these terms.
• It is not permissible (and will not allow anyone else) to: (a) copy, modify, create derivative work of, reverse, decompile or attempt to extract the source code of the Services or any of its Content Content provided by the Owner) , unless this is expressly permitted or required by law or, unless specifically required to do so in writing by the holder or its content providers; or (b) try to deactivate or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Services or any application running on the Services.
• You may not engage in any activity that interferes or interferes with the Services (or with servers and networks connected to the Services).
• You may not access the Services in order to avoid payment of fees.
• It is not permitted to access Services to initiate an Intellectual Property Infringement Request against the owner or supplier, or to create a product or a competitive service with the Services.
• You agree not to upload, record, post, publish, link, transmit, or distribute User Content or otherwise use the Services so that:
(I) promote, promote, encourage, instruct, inform, assist or otherwise encourage violence or any illegal activity; (Ii) violates or violates the copyright, patent, trademark, service, trade name, commercial secret or other intellectual property rights of third parties, owners or suppliers, or any right of advertising or privacy of any party; (III) try to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonally or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, or otherwise materially false, misleading or imprecise; (IV) promotes, solicits or includes illegal, disturbing, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise suspected or illegal content or activity; V) is harmful to children; (VI) uses or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, clock bombs, or any other software, data or similar programs that may harm, interfere in a detriment, obscure interception or expropriate any system, data, personal information or property of another; or (VII) violates any law, statute, order or regulation (including, without limitation, laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, discrimination or false advertising).
• You may not use the Services if you are prevented from receiving Services under US or other laws, including the country in which you reside or from whom you are using the Services. Declares to have reached the age of under 13.
6. Terms of Sale and Refund Policy
• Purchases of Products made through the Services are also subject to our Terms of Sale and our Redemption Policy. Our sales conditions can be found at [link]. Our refund policy can be found at [link]. By using the Products Purchasing Services, you also accept our Terms of Sale and our Refund Policy.
7. Modification and resolution of services
• You can terminate these Terms at any time by canceling your account in the Services.
• At the end of your Services or account, these Terms will also terminate, but any provision of these Terms that by their nature will have to survive the resolution will survive the resolution, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty statements and liability limitations.
8. Terms Changes
• These terms may be modified or updated from time to time without prior notice and may be changed after the last visit to the site or the use of the Services. It is your responsibility to review these Terms for any changes. By continuing to access or use the Services after the revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the terms modified. If you do not accept the new Terms, stop using the Services. Visit this page regularly to review these Terms for any changes.
9. WARRANTY NOTICE
• YOU KNOW AND EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF SERVICES ARE ONLY ON YOUR RISK AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE".
• OWNER, OWNERS, AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY AND DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SERVICE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE SAME, OWNERSHIP, CONTROLLERS AND AFFILIATES AND THEIR LICENSEES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF SERVICES RESPONSIBLE TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE TEMPORARILY, SECURITY CANCELED OR FREE FROM THE ERROR, AND (C) THE DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE.
• NONE IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING SECTIONS 10 AND 11, EXCLUDES THE WARRANTY OR RESPONSIBILITY OF USER OR PROVIDER FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWS EXCLUDED OR LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE LAW.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• ALWAYS SUBJECT TO SECTION 10 ABOVE, EXPRESSLY KNOWS AND ACCEPTS THAT THE OWNER, PROVIDER, AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE CAUSED AND UNDER A THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF PROFITS (BEHIND DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS REPRESENTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA, ANY CURRENT PROPORTION OF GOODS OR SUBSTITUTIVE SERVICES OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL BE APPLIED, NOT RECOGNIZED BY RESOLVING THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
• LIMITATIONS ON OUR RESPONSIBILITY SECTION MAY BE APPLIED THAT YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OBTAIN ANY LOSS OF ANY LOSS OF SUCH WARNING OR POSSIBILITY.
• SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT RESTRICT LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHERE THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND ACTIONS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) IN RESPECT OF THE AMOUNT EFFECTIVELY PAID FOR SERVICES (OR ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS PURCHASED BY SERVICES) IN THE MONTH, OR A VERY DOLLAR ($ 100.00), WHICH IS GREATEST.
• You agree to weaken and indemnify the owner, provider and its affiliates, affiliates, agents, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any third party claims arising or in any way related to (B) use of the Services, (c) violation of applicable laws, regulations or regulations in relation to the Services or (d) Your Content, including any liability or expenses arising out of any claim , losses, damages (actual and consequential), garments, judgments, legal costs and legal fees, of any kind and nature.
12. Copyright policy
• We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect that users, partners, and content providers will do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (c) (2) (the "DMCA"), we will respond promptly to copyright claims committed by using the Services such claims are reported to our copyright agent designated in the sample notice below.
Notice of violation of a DMCA complaint ("Notice")
o Identify copyrighted work that you claim has been violated or if more copyright-protected works are covered by this notice, you can provide a list of copyrighted works that claim to have been violated.
o Identify the material or link that claims the violation (or the subject of a violent activity) and to which disable access, including, where appropriate, the URL of the link or the exact location where such material can be found.
o Provide business affiliation (if applicable), postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
o Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
• "I am convinced that the alleged use of copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright holder, his agent, or by law (for example, as a fair use)."
• "I declare that the information contained in this notice is correct and, in the case of false testimony, I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, copyright or exclusive copyright under allegedly infringing copyright ".
13. Third Party Content
• Services may include references or hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources or e-mail content. We have no control over any website or resources provided by companies or people other than us.
• You acknowledge and agree not to be liable for the availability of such external sites or resources and shall not support any advertising, products, or other materials present or available from such websites or resources.
• You acknowledge and agree not to be liable for any loss or damage that may be incurred by you or other users as a result of the availability of such sites or external resources or any reliance on the completeness, accuracy or 'existence of any advertising, products or other materials available on such sites or resources.
14. Third party software
• Services incorporate some third-party software ("Third-Party Software"), which is licensed under the terms and conditions of the third party authorizing such third-party software. Nothing in these terms limits your rights, or grants you any rights that come under the terms and conditions of any license applicable to such third-party software.
• You may choose or invite you to send feedback or ideas about the Services, including without limitation how to improve the Services or our products. By submitting any feedback, you agree that your disclosure is free, unrestricted and unrestricted and will not put any trustee or other obligation to us and we are free to use such comments without any additional compensation and / or disclose such comments on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
17. Contact us
• If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to file a complaint or complaint against the Services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In submitting a complaint, provide a brief description of the nature of the complaint and of the specific services to which the complaint relates.